Sunday 14 April 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Ain't It Funny by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Spirited Away, directed by Hayao Miyazaki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Villa by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 2002!
Which were the important events of 14 April 2002 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
- Maya Estes: American noted family, the daughter of co-stars on "Melrose Place," Josie Bissett and Rob Estes.
- Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez returns to office two days after being ousted and arrested by the country's military.
- Hugo Chávez returns to power in Venezuela.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?