Saturday 15 March 1980
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen.
In UK Together We Are Beautiful by Fern Kinney was in the top 5 hits.
Little Darlings, directed by Ronald F. Maxwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1980
while Princess Daisy by Judith Krantz was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1980.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1980!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1980 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1980 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Dan Fogelberg - Longer
- Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II)
- Andy Gibb - Desire
- Donna Summer - On The Radio
- Spinners - Working My Way Back To You/Forgive Me Girl (Medley)
- Teri DeSario - Yes, I'm Ready
- Rupert Holmes - Him
- Shalamar - The Second Time Around
- Too Hot - Kool & The Gang
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?