Saturday 16 April 1983
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Billie Jean by Michael Jackson.
In UK Let's Dance by David Bowie was in the top 5 hits.
Lone Wolf McQuade, directed by Steve Carver, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while The Little Drummer Girl by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1983.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1983!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1983 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- MariT Digby: American singer.
- Marie Digby: American singer.
- Cat Osterman: Softball Player.
- Marié Digby: American singer-songwriter guitarist and actress.
- Manuela Martelli: Chilean actress.
- George Patis: Greek badminton player
- Steve Garvey sets NL record by playing in 1,118 consecutive games
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- Dexys Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
- Styx - Mr. Roboto
- Greg Kihn Band - Jeopardy
- Michael Jackson - Beat It
- Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - One On One
- Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
- After The Fire - Der Kommissar
- Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?