Monday 18 January 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Elämää esplanaadikadulla, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 18 January 1904 ?
- Winnie The Pooh Day (In observance of the birthday of Alan Alexander Milne, 1882.)
- Christian ecumenism - Week of Prayer for Christian Unity begins
- Madeleine Christie: Scottish TV, film and stage actress.
- Henri-Georges Adam: French etcher / painter / sculptor (Grand Nude).
- Cary Grant: British-American film actor, the quintessential handsome sophisticated male movie star of Hollywood's Golden Era.
- Anthony Galla-Rini: American accordion player and composer (d. 2006).
- Henri Adam: French engraver and non-figurative sculptor of the École de Paris, who was also involved in the creation of numerous monumental tapestries.
- Henry Ford sets a new automobile land speed record of 91.37nbspmph.
- The Herero Rebellion in German South-West Africa begins.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Love Only One Girl in the Wide, Wide World - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?