Monday 18 January 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri-Georges Adam and Henri Adam.
Bullet Piercing a Soap Bubble, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 18 January 1904 ?
- Winnie The Pooh Day (In observance of the birthday of Alan Alexander Milne, 1882.)
- Christian ecumenism - Week of Prayer for Christian Unity begins
- Henri-Georges Adam: French etcher / painter / sculptor (Grand Nude).
- Henri Adam: French engraver and non-figurative sculptor of the École de Paris, who was also involved in the creation of numerous monumental tapestries.
- Madeleine Christie: Scottish TV, film and stage actress.
- Cary Grant: British-American film actor, the quintessential handsome sophisticated male movie star of Hollywood's Golden Era.
- Anthony Galla-Rini: American accordion player and composer (d. 2006).
- Henry Ford sets a new automobile land speed record of 91.37nbspmph.
- The Herero Rebellion in German South-West Africa begins.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Love Only One Girl in the Wide, Wide World - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?