Monday 4 January 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ophiel .
Bullet Piercing a Soap Bubble, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1904 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Ophiel : American astrologer and occult writer.
- Stanley Cup: Ottawa Silver 7 beat Winnipeg Rowing Club, 2 games to 1
- Supreme Court rules Puerto Ricans cannot be denied admission to US
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In the Village by the Sea - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?