Friday 18 September 1992
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eileen Mariano and Amber Liu.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen was in the top 5 hits.
The Last of the Mohicans, directed by Michael Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Gerald'S Game by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching American Justice.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Batman Returns or Darklands.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 September 1992!
Which were the important events of 18 September 1992 ?
- Also see September 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Chile - Independence Day (first junta 1810)
- RC Saints - Feast day of St Joseph of Cupertino and Methodius of Olympus
- In ancient Greece, the fifth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries.
- Eileen Mariano: American noted family, the first granddaughter of Dianne Feinstein.
- Amber Liu: Rapper.
- Undaunted by his earlier withdrawal, supporters of U.S. presidential candidate H. Ross Perot succeed in getting his name on the ballot in all 50 states.
- An explosion rocks Giant Mine at the height of a labor dispute, killing 9 replacement workers.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?