Monday 21 September 1992
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chen and Rodrigo Godínez.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen was in the top 5 hits.
The Crying Game, directed by Neil Jordan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching American Justice.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Astroball or Big Fight: Big Trouble in the Atlantic Ocean.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 September 1992!
Which were the important events of 21 September 1992 ?
- Mabon - Neopagan festival of Mabon
- International Day of Peace of the United Nations, as propagated by Peace One Day
- In ancient Greece, the eighth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the secret rites in the Telesterion finish and the feast, Pannychis, begins.
- Philippines - Thanksgiving Day
- Independence Day in Malta (1964), Belize (1981) & Armenia (1991)
- Also see September 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Matthew the Evangelist
Famous Birthdays:21 September
- Hans Rosenberg: Astronomer / alderman of Utrecht.
- Mexico establishes diplomatic relations with Vatican City, ending a break that lasted over 130 years.
- A large Provisional Irish Republican Army bomb destroys the forensic laboratories in Belfast.
- Operation Julin is the last nuclear test conducted by the United States at the Nevada Test Site.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 September 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- Shakespear's Sister - Stay
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- K.W.S. - Please Don't Go
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?