Thursday 23 May 1985
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Everything She Wants (Remix) by Wham!.
In UK 19 by Paul Hardcastle was in the top 5 hits.
Brewster's Millions, directed by Walter Hill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Thinner by Richard Bachman was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1985.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1985!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1985 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Natalie Madsen: Comedian.
- Kanyeria : Kenyan songwriter and producer.
- Shafiq Chitou: Beninese boxer.
- Sekou Cissé: Ivorian footballer.
- Sebastián Fernández: Uruguayan footballer.
- Thomas Patrick Cavanagh is sentenced to life in prison for attempting to sell stealth bomber secrets to the Soviet Union.
- Thomas Patrick Cavanaugh is sentenced to life in prison for attempting to sell stealth bomber secrets to the Soviet Union.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wham! - Everything She Wants (Remix)
- Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
- Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
- Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F
- Sade - Smooth Operator
- Madonna - Crazy For You
- Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok
- Billy Ocean - Suddenly
- The Power Station - Some Like It Hot
- Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?