Sunday 19 November 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stanley K Runcorn and Rajko Mitic.
Dr. Jack, directed by Fred Newmeyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1922 ?
- Stanley K Runcorn: British geophysicist (Doctor of Utrecht).
- Rajko Mitic: Serbian footballer and coach (d. 2008).
- Michel Boscher: French politician, who served as the mayor of Evry.
- Salil Chowdhury: Indian music composer, poet, writer, dramatist and filmmaker (d. 1995).
- Yuri Knorozov: Ukrainian-Russian linguist epigrapher and ethnographer (d. 1999).
- Rajko Mitić: Serbian footballer and coach (d. 2008)
- Demonstration for a French Language University in Ghent
- Abdul Mejid II, Crown Prince of the Ottoman Empire, is elected Caliph.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 November 1922
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra - Three O'clock in the Morning
- Georgette - Ted Lewis & His Band
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?