Monday 21 October 2002
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kaycee Rice .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Dilemma by Nelly.
In UK The Long And Winding Road / Suspicious Minds by Will Young & Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Anand, directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Violets Are Blue by James Patterson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Top Gear.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Black & White: Creature Isle or Da Capo (visual novel).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 October 2002!
Which were the important events of 21 October 2002 ?
- Republic of China - Overseas Chinese Day
- French Republican Calendar - Tonneau (Barrel) Day, thirtieth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- In the comic novel Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, the Earth was born on this day in 4004 BC, within a quarter of an hour of 9 in the morning. This was supposedly because God liked to get things over with early.
- R.C. saints - Saint Ursula and her 11 (or 11000) virgins; Saint Hilarion
- Trafalgar Day ? celebrated throughout much of the British Empire in the 19th and early 20th Century.
- Also see October 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day of the Nacho ? celebrated in the United States and Mexico since the early 1990s.
- Diwali in India (2006)
- 9 of 13 DNS root servers are disabled in a DDoS attack.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?