Thursday 22 July 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Shaista Suhrawardy Ikramullah and Edoardi Galimberti.
The Seven Sisters, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1915 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Shaista Suhrawardy Ikramullah: Pakistani politician, diplomat and author (d. 2000).
- Edoardi Galimberti: Italy sport Champion.
- Shaista Ikramullah: Indian-Pakistani politician and diplomat (d. 2000).
- Sir Sandford Fleming: Canadian engineer and inventor (Born 1827).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1915 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Little Girl - Ada Jones & Will Robbins
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?