Friday 16 July 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Baroness Llewelyn-Davies of Hastoe and Edward Miller.
The Dictator, directed by Oscar Eagle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 16 July 1915 ?
- Botswana - President's Day (2nd day)
- Catholic - Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- Baroness Llewelyn-Davies of Hastoe: Deputy speaker (House of Lords).
- Edward Miller: Master (Fitzwilliam College Cambridge).
- Claude Delaunay: France Painter.
- Barnard Hughes: American actor (Born 1915).
- Ellen White: American co-founder of the Seventh-day Adventist Church (Born 1827).
- Henry James becomes a British citizen, to highlight his commitment to England during the first World War.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Don't Take My Darling Boy Away - Helen Clark & Joseph Phillips
- Songs of Our Native Birds - Charles Kellogg
- That Moaning Saxophone Rag - Brown Brothers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?