Friday 16 July 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Dictator, directed by Oscar Eagle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 16 July 1915 ?
- Botswana - President's Day (2nd day)
- Catholic - Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- Barnard Hughes: American actor (Born 1915).
- Claude Delaunay: France Painter.
- Baroness Llewelyn-Davies of Hastoe: Deputy speaker (House of Lords).
- Edward Miller: Master (Fitzwilliam College Cambridge).
- Ellen White: American co-founder of the Seventh-day Adventist Church (Born 1827).
- Henry James becomes a British citizen, to highlight his commitment to England during the first World War.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Don't Take My Darling Boy Away - Helen Clark & Joseph Phillips
- Songs of Our Native Birds - Charles Kellogg
- That Moaning Saxophone Rag - Brown Brothers
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?