Friday 2 July 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Dictator, directed by Oscar Eagle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 2 July 1915 ?
- Feast Day of St. John Regis
- Originally, in the Roman Catholic Church, the Feast of the Visitation was celebrated on this day, although it has since been transferred to May 31
- Palio di Provenzano in Siena, Italy
- Canada Day. Under the Holidays Act, Canada Day is always observed on July 1 unless that date falls on a Sunday, in which case it is observed on July 2.
- 8th Duke of Wellington: English large landowner / multi-millionaire.
- Bert Decorte: Flemish poet.
- Valerian Wellesley: 8th Duke of Wellington British peer politician and soldier (d. 2014).
- Arthur Wellesley: 8th Duke of Wellington, Italy-born British peer.
- Porfirio Diaz: Mexican general and politician, 19th, 21st and 23rd President of Mexico (Born 1830).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- By the Waters of Minnetonka - Alice Nielsen
- In the Land of Love with the Song Birds - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Serenade: Spanish Dance No. 2 - Pablo Casals
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1915?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?