Thursday 22 March 1928
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Trail of '98, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1928!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1928 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- ED Hirsch: American social commentator.
- Betty Callaway: Figure skating trainer.
- DC Ingman: CEO (British Waterways Board).
- Dmitri Antonovitch Volkogonov: Soldier / historian.
- Edward Hennessey: American executive and CEO in charge of Allied Signal.
- Bill Archer American politician (Representative-Republican-Texas: 1971-).
- Carrie Donovan: American fashion editor (d. 2001)
- E Hirsch: American author critic and academic
- Ed Macauley: American basketball player coach and priest (d. 2011)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?