Tuesday 23 August 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Three Musketeers, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 August 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 August 1921 ?
- Astrology - Last day of sun sign Leo in the tropical zodiac
- Swaziland - Umhlanga Day
- Romania - Liberation Day (1944)
- RC Saints - Saint Rose of Lima
- Roman festivals - Vulcanalia
- Pierre Firmin-Didot: French printer-publisher and philanthropist.
- Kenneth Arrow: American economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Sam Cook: English cricketer and umpire (d. 1996).
- Franco Ossola: Italy sport Champion.
- British airship R-38 experiences structural failure over Hull in England and crashes in the Humber estuary. Of her 49 British and American training crew, only 4 survive.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Some Little Bird - Coon-Sanders Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?