Tuesday 23 August 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Firmin-Didot and Franco Ossola.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 August 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 August 1921 ?
- Astrology - Last day of sun sign Leo in the tropical zodiac
- Swaziland - Umhlanga Day
- Romania - Liberation Day (1944)
- RC Saints - Saint Rose of Lima
- Roman festivals - Vulcanalia
- Pierre Firmin-Didot: French printer-publisher and philanthropist.
- Franco Ossola: Italy sport Champion.
- Kenneth Arrow: American economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Sam Cook: English cricketer and umpire (d. 1996).
- British airship R-38 experiences structural failure over Hull in England and crashes in the Humber estuary. Of her 49 British and American training crew, only 4 survive.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Some Little Bird - Coon-Sanders Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?