Monday 23 July 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Star Packer, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1934!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1934 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Nicholas Barrington: High commissioner (Pakistan).
- Barbara Cameron: American astrologer and author.
- Bert Convy: American actor and game show host.
- Tommy Tibbs: American boxer, a lightweight fighter with a pro career spanning 1949-1972.
- Bradman completes 304 at Headingley, 430 mins, 43 fours 2 sixes
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?