Sunday 23 November 1969
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension.
In UK Sugar Sugar by Archies was in the top 5 hits.
Change of Habit, directed by William Graham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The House On The Strand by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1969.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1969!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1969 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Mike Lünsmann: German footballer.
- Üllar Saaremäe: Estonian actor singer and director.
- Jonathan Seet: Singaporean-Canadian singer-songwriter and producer.
- Nicoletta Mantovani: Italian newsfigure with her romance with tenor Luciano Pavarotti.
- Robin Padilla: TV Actor.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 5th Dimension - Wedding Bell Blues
- R.B. Greaves - Take A Letter Maria
- The Beatles - Something
- Blood, Sweat and Tears - And When I Die
- The Flying Machine - Smile A Little Smile For Me
- Steam - Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye
- The Beatles - Come Together
- Stevie Wonder - Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday
- Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
- The Temptations - I Can't Get Next To You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?