Thursday 13 November 1969
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension.
In UK Sugar Sugar by Archies was in the top 5 hits.
Change of Habit, directed by William Graham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The House On The Strand by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1969.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1969!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1969 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali: Dutch author.
- Stephen Full: TV Actor.
- Gerard Butler: Scottish actor, he spent some of his early years in Canada.
- Ayaan Ali: Somalian-American activist and author.
- Lori Berenson: American activist.
- VP Spiro T Agnew accused network TV news departments of bias and distortion
- US Vice President Spiro T Agnew accuses network TV news depths of bias and distortion.
- Vietnam War: Anti-war protesters in Washington, D.C. stage a symbolic March Against Death.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 5th Dimension - Wedding Bell Blues
- The Beatles - Come Together
- The Beatles - Something
- Blood, Sweat and Tears - And When I Die
- Smith - Baby It's You
- The Temptations - I Can't Get Next To You
- Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
- The Flying Machine - Smile A Little Smile For Me
- The Archies - Sugar, Sugar
- R.B. Greaves - Take A Letter Maria
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?