Saturday 25 June 1988
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rose Schlossberg and Miguel Layun.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Foolish Beat by Debbie Gibson.
In UK With A Little Help From My Friends / She's Leaving Home by Wet Wet Wet / Billy Bragg With Cara Tivey was in the top 5 hits.
Coming to America, directed by John Landis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while Zoya by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching TV Pirata.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bombuzal or Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1988!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1988 ?
- Rose Schlossberg: American noted family, the first child of Caroline Kennedy and her husband, Edwin Schlossberg and the first grandchild of the late President John F. Kennedy.
- Miguel Layun: Soccer Player.
- Osama Ali: Iraqi footballer.
- Jhonas Enroth: Swedish ice hockey player.
- Miguel Layún: Mexican footballer.
- Chess closes at Imperial Theater NYC after 68 performances
- Cal Ripken Jr plays in his 1,000th consecutive game
- Expos Pitcher Floyd Youmans suspended for 60 days due to drugs
- Netherlands soccer team wins European Cup (2-0 against USSR)
- Roger Rabbit Cartoon Character debuts in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?