Wednesday 26 February 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Pépé le Moko, directed by Julien Duvivier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1941!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1941 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - February 26, Day 1 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
Famous Birthdays:26 February
- Jan Keizer Zaanse: February striker, shot to death.
- 2 fighters unable to continued slugfest, referee declares double KO
- Utrecht and Zaandam strike against raid on Jews.
- Vichy-France makes religious education in school mandatory.
- Cowboys' Amateur Association of America organized (California).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 26 February 1941 and get them!