Monday 17 February 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Tobacco Road, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 February 1941!
Which were the important events of 17 February 1941 ?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Ancient Latvia - Tanis Diena observed.
- Saint Silvinus
- Roman Empire - Quirinalia in honor of Quirinus.
- Gene Pitney in Hartford: Connecticut, USA; singer/songwriter ("Town Without Pity").
- Julia McKenzie: English actress and theatre director.
- Heidi Biebi: German Fed Rep, downhill skier (1960 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Joe Louis knocks out Gus Dorazio in two rounds for heavyweight boxing title.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?