Saturday 27 July 2002
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK The Logical Song by Scooter was in the top 5 hits.
Signs, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Remnant: On the Brink of Armageddon by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 2002!
Which were the important events of 27 July 2002 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 27 July
- Ukraine airshow disaster: a Sukhoi Su-27 fighter crashes during an air show at Lviv, Ukraine killing 85 and injuring more than 100 others, the largest air show disaster in history.
- A series of bomb blasts have rocked the Christian districts of the city of Ambon in Indonesia in what appears to be a continuation of violence between Christian and Muslim inhabitants. Over the past five years more than 5000 people have been killed in this conflict.
- Nine American miners have been rescued from a mine in Pennsylvania, after frantic drilling by rescuers.
- The Homeland Security Bill passes the United States House of Representatives, in a form that appears to kill Operation TIPS.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?