Thursday 25 July 2002
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pablo Brooks .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK The Logical Song by Scooter was in the top 5 hits.
Signs, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Remnant: On the Brink of Armageddon by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Madness Combat.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dragon Throne: Battle of Red Cliffs or SOCOM.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 2002!
Which were the important events of 25 July 2002 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- A US proposal to delay adoption of a new United Nations anti-torture pact was defeated 15–29, after which the pact was adopted by the Economic and Social Council. The US cited concerns that, if adopted by the General Assembly, American state prisons and other facilities may become subject to inspection.
- Open source: Streaming media company RealNetworks has announced that it will support the free software Ogg Vorbis audio compression technology as part of its new open-source initiative. This will provide a mass market for the Vorbis technology, allowing it access to network effects which may make it a serious competitor to Microsoft's closed technologies.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?