Wednesday 31 July 2002
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK The Logical Song by Scooter was in the top 5 hits.
Signs, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Madness Combat.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bandits: Phoenix Rising or Blinx: The Time Sweeper.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 2002!
Which were the important events of 31 July 2002 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 31 July
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem is attacked when a bomb explodes in a cafeteria, killing 9.
- The Foreign Relations Committee of the United States Senate begins hearings on the proposed invasion of Iraq
- The stock market continues its recovery from the Stock market downturn of 2002
- In Mexico Pope John Paul II canonizes St. Juan Diego, an Indian who had a vision of the Virgin Mary, Our Lady of Guadalupe.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?