Saturday 28 September 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
El grito de Dolores o La independencia de México, directed by Felipe de Jesús Haro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1907 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
- Glen "Turk" Edwards: NFL tackle (Boston / Washington Redskins).
- Ida Turay: Budapest, Hungary -- Actress (Deryne, Ida Regenye).
- John Prickett: Teacher / ecumenist.
- Bhagat Singh: Civil Rights Leader.
- Heikki Savolainen: Finland -- Pommel horse gymnist (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Frederich I W L: Grand Duke of Baden (1856-1907), dies at 81.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Won't You be My Honey? - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- It's Great to be a Soldier Man - Billy Murray
- Harrigan - Edward Meeker
- I'm Tying the Leaves So They Won't Come Down - Byron G. Harlan
- In the Good Old Steamboat Days - Murry K. Hill
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?