Sunday 8 September 1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
El grito de Dolores o La independencia de México, directed by Felipe de Jesús Haro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 8 September 1907 ?
- Jan Aerts: Belgian cyclist, a racer and award winner.
- Gavin Muir: Chicago, Illinois -- Actor (Hollister-Betty Hutton Show).
- Leon Askin: Vienna, Austria -- Actor (Pierre-Charlie Farrell Show).
- Sid Tomack: Actor (Life of Riley).
- William Wentworth: Australian economist and politician 11th Australian Minister for Human Services (d. 2003).
- Jacques Flouret: France sport Champion
- Pius X publishes encyclical Pasceni dominici gregis (anti-modernism)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Red Wing (An Indian Fable) - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Sweet Julienne - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 8 September 1907 and get them!