Thursday 29 January 1931
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leslie Bricuse and Manuel Valdes.
Fighting Caravans, directed by Otto Brower, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
On TV people were watching Myndell Louis (1931 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1931!
Which were the important events of 29 January 1931 ?
- Leslie Bricuse: English/US composer ("Stop the world I want to get off").
- Manuel Valdes: Popularly known by the nickname "El Loco Valdes" is a Mexican comic actor, brother of actors Germán Valdés "Tin Tan", Ramón Valdés ("Don Ramon" El Chavo del Ocho) and Antonio Valdes Castillo, and father of actor Marcos Valdes, singer Cristian Castro and Pedro Valdes, former lead singer of the rock group Consumatum Est.
- Jean Hediart: France sport Champion.
- Erny Schultz: France sport Champion.
- Richard Bakalyan: American actor (d. 2015).
- Jim Baumer: American baseball player and manager (d. 1996)
- Leslie Bricusse: English playwright and composer
- Ferenc Mádl: Hungarian academic and politician 2nd President of Hungary (d. 2011)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 January 1931
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?