Thursday 30 March 1916
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The End of the World, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1916!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1916 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Marcel Labarbe: Mont de Marsan physician.
- Stanley Cup: Montreal Canadiens (NHA) beat Portland Rosebuds (PCHA), 3 games to 2.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Lights of My Home Town - Peerless Quartet
- My Mother's Rosary - Henry Burr
- M-O-T-H-E-R (A Word That Means the World to Me) - George Wilton Ballard
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?