Saturday 30 March 1929
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Dysart in Brighton and Shirley Stoler.
The Wild Party, directed by Dorothy Arzner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1929!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1929 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Richard Dysart in Brighton: Massachusetts, USA; actor (Leland MacKenzie - L.A.
- Shirley Stoler: Brooklyn, New York -- Actress (Frankenhooker, 7 Beauties).
- Richard Dysart: American actor and star of the popular TV series, "L.
- Ray Musto: American soldier and politician (d. 2014).
- István Rózsavölgyi: Hungarian runner (d. 2012).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 March 1929
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?