Monday February 01, 2016
US date format: 2/1/2016, UK date format: 1/2/2016
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 1, 2016). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Sorry by Justin Bieber.
Race, directed by Stephen Hopkins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2016
On TV people were watching Kaleidoscope.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lego Marvel's Avengers or Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 01, 2016?
- St. Brigid of Kildare - one of the three patron saints of Ireland, the others being St. Patrick and St. Columcille.
- In Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the fictional character Willy Wonka gives an unprecedented tour of his chocolate factory on February 1 (year unspecified).
- Blessed Reginald of Sint-Gillis
- The start of LGBT History Month in the United Kingdom.
- See more
- PKK Rebellion (2015–present): Two Turkish Army soldiers are killed in a Kurdistan Workers' Party ambush in the southeast Diyarbakır Province. (Anadolu Post)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 01, 2016?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Sport Games on February 01, 2016
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- La Coruna - Vallecano : 2 - 2
Division 2Football (France)
- Paris FC - Clermont : 0 - 0
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Spezia - Salernitana : 3 - 1
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Maritimo - Belenenses : 1 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $76.66
- Apple AAPL: opens at $96.47
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $54.88
- General Electric GE: opens at $29.01
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $124.40
- 1 USD = 0.9181 EUR
- 1 USD = 121.014 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.6935 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.4071 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.3951 CAD