Thursday February 11, 2016
US date format: 2/11/2016, UK date format: 11/2/2016
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 11, 2016). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Love Yourself by Justin Bieber.
Genius, directed by Michael Grandage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2016
while The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kaleidoscope.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Space Hulk: Deathwing or Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 11, 2016?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- See more
- Northern Mali conflict: Suspected Islamist militants attack a customs post in the town of Mopti, central Mali, killing two civilians and a customs officer. (Reuters)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 11, 2016?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Sport Games on February 11, 2016
Serie AItalian Football
- Lazio - Verona : 5 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $78.34
- Apple AAPL: opens at $93.79
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $48.68
- General Electric GE: opens at $27.75
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $118.78
- 1 USD = 0.8836 EUR
- 1 USD = 112.549 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.6905 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.4035 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.3914 CAD