Saturday 20 February 2016
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 20, 2016). The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Pillowtalk by Zayn.
Pandemic, directed by John Suits, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2016
On TV people were watching Born This Way.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lego Worlds or Total War: Warhammer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 February 2016
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 2016!
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 20 February 2016
Serie AItalian Football
- Inter - Sampdoria : 3 - 1
- Verona - Chievo : 3 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Kortrijk - St Truiden : 3 - 0
- Lokeren - Genk : 0 - 0
- Mouscron-Peruwelz - Oud-Heverlee Leuven : 3 - 1
- Standard - Charleroi : 3 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bayern Munich - Darmstadt : 3 - 1
- Hertha - Wolfsburg : 1 - 1
- Hoffenheim - Mainz : 3 - 2
- Ingolstadt - Werder Bremen : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Kaiserslautern - Heidenheim : 2 - 2
- Karlsruhe - Braunschweig : 2 - 2
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2016 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 Latin songs
- Ginza - J Balvin
- Solo Con Verte - Banda Sinaloense MS de Sergio Lizarraga
- Hasta El Amanecer - Nicky Jam
- El Perdon - Nicky Jam & Enrique Iglesias
- Borro Cassette - Maluma
- Encantadora - Yandel
- Por Que Terminamos? - Gerardo Ortiz
- Culpa Al Corazon - Prince Royce
- Despues de Ti Quien - La Adictiva Banda San Jose de Mesillas
- Ya Te Perdi La Fe - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
Top #10 Rock songs
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- 1 CAD = 13.2965 MXN
- 1 AUD = 13.0878 MXN
- 1 AUD = 0.9833 CAD
- 1 EUR = 1.528 CAD
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?