Thursday February 25, 2016
US date format: 2/25/2016, UK date format: 25/2/2016
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 25, 2016). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Love Yourself by Justin Bieber.
Accidentally Engaged, directed by Letia Clouston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2016
while Calamity by Brandon Sanderson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Born This Way.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lego Worlds or Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 25, 2016?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- See more
- War in Donbass: The Ukrainian military retakes control of the strategic village of Shyrokyne. (Ukraine Today)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 25, 2016?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- As China’s Economic Picture Turns Uglier, Beijing Applies Airbrush With troubles threatening to undermine confidence in the Communist Party, leaders are tightening the flow of information. [..]
- Banca Privada Gets Money-Laundering Designation Dropped In an unusual step, the Andorran-based bank sued a United States Treasury watchdog. [..]
- See all financial news of February 25, 2016
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $81.56
- Apple AAPL: opens at $96.05
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $51.73
- General Electric GE: opens at $28.80
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $133.29
- 1 USD = 0.9072 EUR
- 1 USD = 112.905 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.7164 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.3843 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.3542 CAD