Friday February 19, 2016
US date format: 2/19/2016, UK date format: 19/2/2016
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 19, 2016). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Pillowtalk by Zayn.
Pandemic, directed by John Suits, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2016
On TV people were watching Born This Way.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lego Marvel's Avengers or Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 19, 2016?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Libyan Civil War (2014–present), Military intervention against ISIL: United States Air Force warplanes carry out airstrikes on ISIL in western Libya, near the Tunisian border, reportedly killing at least 38 people. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 19, 2016?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Sport Games on February 19, 2016
Serie AItalian Football
- Bologna - Juventus : 0 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Club Brugge - Westerlo : 6 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Ein Frankfurt - Hamburg : 0 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Greuther Furth - Duisburg : 1 - 1
- RB Leipzig - Union Berlin : 3 - 0
- St Pauli - Frankfurt FSV : 1 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $82.19
- Apple AAPL: opens at $96.00
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $51.97
- General Electric GE: opens at $28.94
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $132.36
- 1 USD = 0.8983 EUR
- 1 USD = 112.603 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.6941 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.3967 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.3764 CAD