Saturday 2 April 1988
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ellen Adarna and Francesca Catalano.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Man In The Mirror by Michael Jackson.
In UK I Should Be So Lucky by Kylie Minogue was in the top 5 hits.
Above the Law, directed by Andrew Davis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while The Great Depression Of 1990 by Ravi Batra was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching City Hunter 2.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hundra or Hundra.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1988!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1988 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
- Richard Marx - Endless Summer Nights
- Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car
- Debbie Gibson - Out Of The Blue
- Keith Sweat - I Want Her
- The Jets - Rocket 2 U
- INXS - Devil Inside
- Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
- Pebbles - Girlfriend
- Whitney Houston - Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?