Monday 2 December 1963
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Brendan Coyle and Éric Boyer.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Dominique by The Singing Nun.
In UK You'll Never Walk Alone by Gerry & The Pacemakers was in the top 5 hits.
Charade, directed by Stanley Donen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while The American Way Of Death by Jessica Mitford was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Forest Rangers.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 1963!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 2 December 1963 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- Brendan Coyle: English actor.
- Éric Boyer: French professional road bicycle racer, who finished in 5th place in the overall classification in the 1988 Tour de France.
- Dan Gauthier: American actor.
- Ann Patchett: American novelist.
- Rich Sutter: Canadian ice hockey player and scout.
- Ron Sutter: Canadian ice hockey player and coach.
- 1st Dutch rocket launched / reaches height of 10 km
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Singing Nun - Dominique
- Dale & Grace - I'm Leaving It Up To You
- Tommy Roe - Everybody
- The Kingsmen - Louie Louie
- Lesley Gore - She's A Fool
- Jimmy Gilmer - Sugar Shack
- The Caravelles - You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry
- The Beach Boys - Be True To Your School
- The Village Stompers - Washington Square
- Rufus Thomas - Walking The Dog
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?