Thursday May 02, 1991
US date format: 5/2/1991, UK date format: 2/5/1991
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 2, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir John Major (Conservative), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Farruko and Jeong Jinwoon.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Baby Baby by Amy Grant.
In UK The One And Only by Chesney Hawkes was in the top 5 hits.
Barton Fink, directed by Joel Coen, Ethan Coen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Riders On The Storm by John Densmore was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching All Good Things.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Doki! Doki! Yūenchi: Crazy Land Daisakusen or Eternal Legend.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 02, 1991?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 02, 1991?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Amy Grant - Baby Baby
- Roxette - Joyride
- Hi-Five - I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
- C & C Music Factory - Here We Go
- Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long)
- diVINYLS - I Touch Myself
- Rick Astley - Cry For Help
- Rod Stewart - Rhythm Of My Heart
- Wilson Phillips - You're In Love
- Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Christopher Williams - I'm Dreamin' (From "New Jack City")
- Tony Toni Tone - Whatever You Want
- Teddy Pendergrass - It Should've Been You
- Phil Perry - Call Me
- Pebbles (With Salt-N-Pepa) - Backyard
- Riff - My Heart Is Failing Me
- B Angie B - I Don't Want To Lose Your Love
- The Boys - Thanx 4 The Funk
- C+C Music Factory - Here We Go
- Surface - All I Want Is You
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next May 02If May 02, 1991 is your birthday you're 29 years, 4 months, 23 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 7 months, 7 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?