Saturday 4 May 1991
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 4, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Baby Baby by Amy Grant.
In UK The One And Only by Chesney Hawkes was in the top 5 hits.
What About Bob?, directed by Frank Oz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while There Are No Children Here by Alex Kotlowitz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching All Good Things.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bulls vs Lakers and the NBA Playoffs or Dusk of the Gods.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 May 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 4 May 1991 ?
- Star Wars day, "May the 4th be with you" pun on "May the force be with you"
- Republic of China - Literary Day (???, commemorating May Fourth Movement).
- International Firefighters' Day.
- Saint Ladislaus of Gielnow
- People's Republic of China - Youth Day (???, commemorating May Fourth Movement).
- Blessed Catherine of Park
- Saint Judas Cyriacus
- Saint Florian
- Saint Godehard
- Saint Monica of Hippo (d. 387)
- Saint Ethelred
- Saint Silvianus
- Saint Titianus
- Saint Willerik
- Saint John Houghton, Saint Robert Lawrence, Saint Augustine Webster, Saint Richard Reynolds, and Saint John Hale; all put to death in 1535.
- Saint Malou
- The Netherlands - Remembrance of the Dead.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 May
- Dennis Crosby: American actor and noted family, the third son of Bing and Dixie Crosby, a twin born three minutes after his brother Philip.
- Actress Sharon Gless and producer Barney Rosenzeig wed
- President Bush is hospitalized for erratic heartbeat
- Morris K Udall (Representative-Democrat-Arizona) resigns due to Parkinson disease.
- New York Mets' M Sasser and Mark Carreon are 8th to hit consecutive pinch homeruns.
- 117th Kentucky Derby: Chris Antley aboard Strike the Gold wins in 2:03.
- ABC Masters Bowling Tournament won by Doug Kent.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Amy Grant - Baby Baby
- Roxette - Joyride
- Hi-Five - I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
- C & C Music Factory - Here We Go
- Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long)
- diVINYLS - I Touch Myself
- Rick Astley - Cry For Help
- Rod Stewart - Rhythm Of My Heart
- Wilson Phillips - You're In Love
- Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry
Top #10 R&B songs
- I'm Dreamin' (From "New Jack City") - Christopher Williams
- Whatever You Want - Tony Toni Tone
- It Should've Been You - Teddy Pendergrass
- Call Me - Phil Perry
- Backyard - Pebbles (With Salt-N-Pepa)
- My Heart Is Failing Me - Riff
- B Angie B - I Don't Want To Lose Your Love
- Thanx 4 The Funk - The Boys
- C+C Music Factory - Here We Go
- Surface - All I Want Is You
Top #10 Latin songs
- No Basta - Franco de Vita
- Banda Blanca - Sopa De Caracol
- Mi Deseo - Los Bukis
- Ednita Nazario - Lo Que Son Las Cosas
- Gloria Estefan - Desde La Oscuridad
- Demasiado Herida - Paloma San Basilio
- Esa Mujer - Jose Jose
- Te Pareces Tanto A El - Myriam Hernandez
- Quien Eres Tu - Yuri
- Emmanuel - No He Podido Verte
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?