Saturday 3 August 2002
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jaden Henline .
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK The Logical Song by Scooter was in the top 5 hits.
xXx, directed by Rob Cohen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Madness Combat.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing SOCOM or Ratchet & Clank.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 2002!
Which were the important events of 3 August 2002 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 3 August 2002
Division 2Football (France)
- Amiens - Le Mans : 0 - 1
- Caen - Valence : 3 - 1
- Chateauroux - Beauvais : 1 - 0
- Clermont - Niort : 1 - 1
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Bastia - Lens : 1 - 1
- Lille - Bordeaux : 0 - 3
- Marseille - Nantes : 0 - 2
- Montpellier - Rennes : 1 - 0
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Arbroath - Ross County : 0 - 3
- Ayr - Falkirk : 1 - 3
- Inverness C - Alloa : 0 - 0
- Queen of Sth - Clyde : 2 - 1
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Airdrie Utd - Forfar : 1 - 0
- Brechin - Berwick : 2 - 4
- Cowdenbeath - Hamilton : 1 - 3
- Raith Rvs - Stranraer : 1 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?