Sunday 18 August 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Murray Rundus .
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Dilemma by Nelly.
In UK Colourblind by Darius was in the top 5 hits.
Mother India, directed by Mehboob, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Stone Kiss by Faye Kellerman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Contest Searchlight.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure or Deathrow.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 August 2002!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 18 August 2002 ?
- RC saints - Saint Helena of Constantinople,Saint Alberto Hurtado
- Buhe in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church
- Dean Riesner: American film and television writer (Born 1918).
- Extreme weather: One of the sea lions who escaped from the Prague Zoo on the 13th is safely recaptured near Wittenberg.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 18 August 2002
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Charleroi - Standard : 3 - 3
- Mouscron - Gent : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Werder Bremen - Hamburg : 2 - 1
- Wolfsburg - M'gladbach : 1 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Burghausen - Karlsruhe : 0 - 0
- Oberhausen - Braunschweig : 2 - 0
- Reutlingen - Lubeck : 1 - 3
- St Pauli - Ahlen : 1 - 4
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Ipswich - Leicester : 6 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?