Friday 30 August 2002
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Raffey Cassidy .
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Dilemma by Nelly.
In UK Colourblind by Darius was in the top 5 hits.
City of God, directed by Fernando Meirelles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Summer Pleasures by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Still Game.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ace Lightning or Agassi Tennis Generation.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 August 2002!
Which were the important events of 30 August 2002 ?
- International Day of the Disappeared
- Turkey - Victory Day (to commemorate the Battle of Dumlupinar in 1922)
- Peru - Saint Rose of Lima's Day
- J Lee Thompson: English film director (Born 1914).
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 30 August 2002
Division 2Football (France)
- Clermont - Creteil : 1 - 2
- Grenoble - Beauvais : 0 - 2
- Waalwijk - Twente : 3 - 2
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Sp Braga - Pacos Ferreira : 1 - 0
Futbol Ligi 1Football (Turkey)
- Besiktas - Diyarbakirspor : 2 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?