Sunday 11 August 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jazzy Fuzz .
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK Colourblind by Darius was in the top 5 hits.
xXx, directed by Rob Cohen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while In This Mountain by Jan Karon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Contest Searchlight.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Beyblade: Super Tournament Battle or Mafia.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 August 2002!
Which were the important events of 11 August 2002 ?
- Brazil - Student�s Day, Lawyer�s Day, Foundation of the Law Studies in Brazil
- Zimbabwe - Heroes Day
- Taiwan - Valentine's Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Tiburtius
- St. Chromatius
- St. Equitius
- St. Gery/Gaugericus
- St. Susanna
- UNEP (UN Environment Programme) reports on the Asian brown cloud.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 11 August 2002
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Louvieroise - Club Brugge : 1 - 2
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bielefeld - Werder Bremen : 3 - 0
- Hamburg - Hannover : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Aachen - Freiburg : 0 - 1
- Ahlen - Reutlingen : 2 - 0
- Braunschweig - Mannheim : 4 - 2
- Ein Frankfurt - St Pauli : 4 - 0
Division 2Football (France)
- Lorient - Toulouse : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?