Saturday 3 December 1977
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Adam Ma?ysz and Jean-Christophe Bette.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone.
In UK Name Of The Game by Abba was in the top 5 hits.
The Goodbye Girl, directed by Herbert Ross, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while Looking Out For Number One by Robert Ringer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Restless Years.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dominos or Space Wars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1977!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1977 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Adam Ma?ysz: Polish ski-jumper.
- Jean-Christophe Bette: French competition rower and Olympic champion.
- Chad Durbin: American baseball player.
- Troy Evans: American football player.
- Adam Małysz: Polish ski jumper and race car driver.
- Yelena Zadorozhnaya: Russian runner
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Debby Boone - You Light Up My Life
- Crystal Gayle - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
- Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
- Chicago - Baby, What A Big Surprise
- Linda Ronstadt - Blue Bayou
- Paul Nicholas - Heaven On The 7th Floor
- Rita Coolidge - We're All Alone
- Heatwave - Boogie Nights
- Linda Ronstadt - It's So Easy
- L.T.D. - (Every Time I Turn Around) Back In Love Again
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?