Monday January 3, 1977
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 3, 1977). The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gage (singer) and AJ Burnett.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to You Don't Have To Be A Star (To Be In My Show) by Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr..
In UK Don't Give Up On Us by David Soul was in the top 5 hits.
The Inheritance, directed by Mauro Bolognini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while Dreams Die First by Harold Robbins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Emigrants.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Boot Hill or Triple Hunt.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 January 1977
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1977!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1977 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Gage (singer)
- AJ Burnett: American baseball player.
- Michelle Stephenson: British singer (Spice Girls).
- Beata Handra in San Francisco: California; dance skater (and Sinek-1997 Pacific Coast Senior third).
- A Burnett: American baseball player.
- Apple Computer is incorporated.
- Lindy McDaniel retires with second most pitching appearances (987 games).
- Apple Computer Inc. is incorporated.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1977?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr. - You Don't Have To Be A Star (To Be In My Show)
- Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
- Rod Stewart - Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)
- Stevie Wonder - I Wish
- Rose Royce - Car Wash
- Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
- Brick - Dazz
- Spinners - The Rubberband Man
- Engelbert Humperdinck - After The Lovin'
- Burton Cummings - Stand Tall
Top #10 R&B songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?