Monday 3 December 2007US date format: 12/3/2007, UK date format: 3/12/2007
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 3, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Great Debaters, directed by Denzel Washington, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Home To Holly Springs by Jan Karon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kleiner Dodo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Avencast: Rise of the Mage or Burnout Dominator.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 December 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 2007!
Which were the important events of 3 December 2007 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 December
- James Kemsley: Australian cartoonist and actor (Born 1948).
- Winter storms cause the Chehalis River to flood many cities in Lewis County, Washington, also closing a 20-mile portion of Interstate 5 for several days. At least eight deaths and billions of dollars in damages are blamed on the floods.
- The United States National Intelligence Estimate of November 2007 reports with ampquothigh confidenceampquot that Iran stopped its nuclear weapons program in the fall of 2003 and has probably not restarted it since. (BBC News)
- The Election Commission of Pakistan rejects former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's nomination papers for the upcoming parliamentary election. ( ''Daily Times'')
- The Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir pardons a teacher at Unity High School for her alleged insult in the naming of her class's teddy bear ampquotMuhammadampquot. (CNN)
Sport Games on 3 December 2007
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Aachen - Mainz : 0 - 3
Division 2Football (France)
- Montpellier - Nantes : 0 - 0
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Scunthorpe - Blackpool : 1 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Man United - Fulham : 2 - 0
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in December 2007?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - No One
- Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain
- Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life
- Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
- Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce
- Duffle Bag Boy - Playaz Circle Featuring Lil Wayne
- Shoulda Let You Go - Keyshia Cole Introducing Amina
- Shawty Is A 10 - The-Dream
- I'm So Hood - DJ Khaled Featuring T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross & Plies
- Mary J. Blige - Just Fine
Top #10 Latin songs
- Juanes - Me Enamora
- Sexy Movimiento - Wisin & Yandel
- La Travesia - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Estos Celos - Vicente Fernandez
- Alguien Soy Yo - Enrique Iglesias
- No Te Veo - Casa De Leones
- Aventura - Mi Corazoncito
- Lagrimas Del Corazon - Grupo Montez de Durango
- Sobre Mis Pies - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Quitarte To - Tego Calderon
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
After a decade of watching newspapers and rival wire services shrink, The Associated Press is refitting itself to handle the 24-hour news cycle it helped create. [..]
Toshiba America has signed a 10-year lease for a giant sign, 55 feet by 55 feet, on 1 Times Square. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $46.48
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $125.32
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $74.02
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $50.84
- 1 CAD = 1.1273 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.9924 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8799 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.3286 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?