Sunday 3 November 1963
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Howard Ballard and Stephen Corkin.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer.
In UK Do You Love Me? by Brian Poole & The Tremeloes was in the top 5 hits.
It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, directed by Stanley Kramer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while The Living Reed by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Na slovo, na slovo.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1963!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1963 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Howard Ballard: NFL tackle (Seattle Seahawks).
- Stephen Corkin: Auckland, New Zealand -- Judoka (1996 Olympics).
- Ian Wright: English footballer.
- Davis Guggenheim: American director producer and screenwriter.
- Shigeaki Hattori: Japanese race car driver.
- Marilynn Smith wins LPGA Cavern City Golf Open
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 November 1963
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jimmy Gilmer - Sugar Shack
- Nino Tempo & April Stevens - Deep Purple
- The Village Stompers - Washington Square
- Ray Charles - Busted
- Roy Orbison - Mean Woman Blues
- Dion Di Muci - Donna The Prima Donna
- Skeeter Davis - I Can't Stay Mad At You
- The Ronettes - Be My Baby
- The Impressions - It's All Right
- Los Indios Tabajaras - Maria Elena
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?