Monday 4 November 1963
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marc Dery and Nicolas Canteloup.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer.
In UK Do You Love Me? by Brian Poole & The Tremeloes was in the top 5 hits.
It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, directed by Stanley Kramer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while The Living Reed by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Na slovo, na slovo.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1963!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1963 ?
- Marc Dery: Canadian singer and guitarist (Zebulon).
- Nicolas Canteloup: French comedian and imitator with a TV career.
- Lena Zavaroni: Scottish singer, a child star at age ten who sang "Ma, He's making Eyes At Me," and " If My Friends Could See Me Now.
- Nokko : Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (Rebecca).
- Marc Déry: Canadian singer and guitarist (Zébulon).
- John Lennon utters his infamous Rattle your jewelry line
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jimmy Gilmer - Sugar Shack
- Nino Tempo & April Stevens - Deep Purple
- The Village Stompers - Washington Square
- The Impressions - It's All Right
- Roy Orbison - Mean Woman Blues
- Dale & Grace - I'm Leaving It Up To You
- Los Indios Tabajaras - Maria Elena
- Ray Charles - Busted
- Elvis Presley - Bossa Nova Baby
- Skeeter Davis - I Can't Stay Mad At You
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?