Monday 3 November 2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harry Letterman .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Baby Boy by Beyonce.
In UK Be Faithful by Fatman Scoop featuring The Crooklyn Clan was in the top 5 hits.
Oldboy, directed by Chan-wook Park, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Hello, Darkness by Sandra Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Cena Aberta.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dance Dance Revolution Party Collection or Cabela's GrandSlam Hunting: 2004 Trophies.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 2003
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 2003!
Which were the important events of 3 November 2003 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Harry Letterman: American child of noted parent, David Letterman, late-night TV show host and his long-time girlfriend, Regina Lasko.
- Rasul Gamzatov: Russian poet (Born 1923).
- Occupation of Iraq: US Congress allocates of the funds dedicated for rebuilding. U.S. President Bush had been strongly opposed to this provision.
- At a campaign fundraiser in Birmingham, Alabama, President George W. Bush states that the tax cuts are working to help the economy. Bush also vows that the coalition forces will stay in Iraq. The president states the deaths of 15 soldiers in an attack on a helicopter will not deter the United States. Bush states, ampquotThe enemy in Iraq believes America will run. That's why they're willing to kill innocent civilians, relief workers, coalition troops. America will never run.ampquot
- Embattled energy tycoon Mikhail Khodorkovsky has quit as CEO of Yukos.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 3 November 2003
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Union Berlin - Aachen : 2 - 1
Division 2Football (France)
- Niort - Le Havre : 0 - 0
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Birmingham - Charlton : 1 - 2
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Sp Braga - Boavista : 0 - 0
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2003 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Stand Up - Ludacris Featuring Shawnna
- Ashanti - Rain On Me
- Baby Boy - Beyonce Featuring Sean Paul
- Holidae In - Chingy Featuring Ludacris & Snoop Dogg
- Damn! - YoungBloodZ Featuring Lil Jon
- R. Kelly - Step In The Name Of Love
- Jagged Edge - Walked Outta Heaven
- OutKast Featuring Sleepy Brown - The Way You Move
- Get Low - Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz Featuring Ying Yang Twins
- R. Kelly - Thoia Thoing
Top #10 Latin songs
- Gloria Estefan - Hoy
- Te Necesito - Luis Miguel
- Antes - Obie Bermudez
- Un Siglo Sin Ti - Chayanne
- Nomas Por Tu Culpa - Los Huracanes del Norte
- Mientes Tan Bien - Sin Bandera
- Quiero Perderme En Tu Cuerpo - David Bisbal
- Fotografia - Juanes With Nelly Furtado
- Ave Cautiva - Conjunto Primavera
- No Hace Falta - Cristian
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?