Sunday 3 November 1991
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ataui Deng and Desiree Dixon.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Romantic by Karyn White.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
The People Under the Stairs, directed by Wes Craven, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Sleeping Beauty by Judith Michael was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Children of the North.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cobra Mission: Panic in Cobra City or England Championship Special.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1991!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 3 November 1991 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Ataui Deng
- Desiree Dixon: American noted family; first daughter born to Indiana Colt's offensive guard Don Dixon & his wife.
- 22nd NYC Marathon won by Salvador Garcia of Mexico in 2:09:28
- Ayrton Senna wins shortest Formula One race ever run (17 laps)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 3 November 1991
- Atlanta Falcons - San Francisco 49ers : 17 - 14
- Cleveland Browns - Cincinnati Bengals : 21 - 23
- Detroit Lions - Chicago Bears : 10 - 20
- Green Bay Packers - New York Jets : 16 - 19
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?