Sunday 3 November 1991
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 3, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ataui Deng and Jimmy Garoppolo.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Romantic by Karyn White.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
Enchanted April, directed by Mike Newell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Night Over Water by Ken Follett was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Feuerwache 09.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing EcoQuest or Danny Sullivan's Indy Heat.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1991!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1991 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Ataui Deng
- Jimmy Garoppolo: Athlete.
- Desiree Dixon: American noted family; first daughter born to Indiana Colt's offensive guard Don Dixon & his wife.
- 22nd NYC Marathon won by Salvador Garcia of Mexico in 2:09:28
- Ayrton Senna wins shortest Formula One race ever run (17 laps)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 3 November 1991
- Atlanta Falcons - San Francisco 49ers : 17 - 14
- Cleveland Browns - Cincinnati Bengals : 21 - 23
- Detroit Lions - Chicago Bears : 10 - 20
- Green Bay Packers - New York Jets : 16 - 19
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Mariah Carey - Emotions
- Jodeci - Forever My Lady
- Tracie Spencer - Tender Kisses
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- Housecall - Shabba Ranks (Featuring Maxi Priest)
- Damian Dame - Right Down To It
- The O'Jays - Keep On Loving Me
- Fun Day (From "Jungle Fever") - Stevie Wonder
- Are You Lonely For Me - The Rude Boys
- Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?