Monday 4 January 1909
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 4, 1909). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cilly Aussem and Jose Chavez Morado.
A Christmas Carol, directed by Brian Desmond Hurst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 January 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1909!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1909 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Cilly Aussem
- Jose Chavez Morado: Mexican artist who was associated with the Mexican muralism movement of the 20th century.
- Charlotte Henrickson: American astrologer in Simi Valley, CA.
- J Simplot: American businessman founded the Simplot Company (d. 2008).