Monday 4 January 1909
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jose Chavez Morado and Charlotte Henrickson.
Le paralytique, directed by Louis Feuillade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
while The Man in Lower Ten by Mary Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1909!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1909 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Jose Chavez Morado: Mexican artist who was associated with the Mexican muralism movement of the 20th century.
- Charlotte Henrickson: American astrologer in Simi Valley, CA.
- J Simplot: American businessman founded the Simplot Company (d. 2008).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1909 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good Evening, Caroline - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?